3.5 84
Georgia 151931
19 June and 27 June 2012
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I stayed here in a 33-foot Class A motorhome on 19 June and again on 27 June. This is a basic, OK campground. The sites are fairly well-developed with water, electricity, and sewers. All sites have cable connections, but on 27 June the cable connection did not function. No amenities at all; no laundry,no showers, no pool, no playground, no dog park, just a place to camp. Decent, metal picnic tables, and all sites have fire rings. The grills at the sites looked pretty rough. No camp host. I made reservations by phone, but did not have a warm fuzzy about having a sure-thing site, since my instructions were to pull in and pick any open site. Payment was by dropping your check into a box nailed to a tree. I dropped it off on 27 June. Today is 15 July, and they have not cashed it yet.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
July 18, 2012
UPDATE: Today is the 18th of July and the check finally cleared. The check was presented on 16 July, the day after I posted the review. Could it be that they actually READ these reviews? I wonder if they do, or if this was just a coincidence. The truth may never be known.

1 results - showing 1 - 1