There were 5 sites not reserved when we arrived. Then Larry told us that he didn't think the site would be big enough for our rig. Sure enough it wasn't. They refunded our money and said "sorry". Larry called and checked on Leitner Lake on Post to see if they had any sites and they said yes and that they would hold one for us. For that review you'll have to look at the Leitner Lake site. Oh boy.