Yellowstone FC

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #9828 by monkey44
Yellowstone FC was created by monkey44
Anyone been to the Yellowstone MCG recently? Can you update us ... the AF website is a little confusing ... says cabins, then RV, but no real info about sites and HU ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #9837 by pricejh
Replied by pricejh on topic Re: Yellowstone FC
My read on Yellowstone is that Mountian Home has some trailers (mobile homes) there that are for rent. There is no campground associated with the location. I may be mistaken, but I believe that is the case.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #9838 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re: Yellowstone FC
Looking for someone that's actually been there ... reading the notes is unclear.

More
11 years 11 months ago #9950 by jgrgg
Replied by jgrgg on topic Re: Yellowstone FC
I am the CG host at Yellowstone. 11 26 ft trailers, supplied with all cooking utensils and full hookups. 20 amps elect. will be upgraded to 50 next season. There are no RV sites provided by the AF. You will have to pay for the site as would a civilian. New operators of Flagg Ranch is Greater Teton Lodge Company, GTLC. Very nice people. You may ask for a discount, they may give a percentage.
I will have internet service for about 2 more weeks, when I move up to Flagg, there will be no phone or internet. Have to drive 10 miles, to Jackson lake for phone, and to Jackson Lake Lodge for Internet, 20 miles. Any questions, just ask.

Joe
The following user(s) said Thank You: larryf, renegade

More
11 years 11 months ago #9951 by floridakamper
Replied by floridakamper on topic Re: Yellowstone FC
Are the 11 trailers rented by the military and what is the cost? Thanks

More
11 years 11 months ago #9953 by jgrgg
Replied by jgrgg on topic Re: Yellowstone FC
They are rented strictly to the military, active, retired, national guard, etc anyone with a military ID. Also our allies, British, Singapore and others. You have to go to Mountain Home AFB Outdoor Recreation web page tp make reservations, as they are required.
I think the Price is still 80 per nite

Time to create page: 0.485 seconds