Malmstrom AFB Camp Host

More
10 years 10 months ago #11819 by dubob
Does anybody have a phone number for the camp host at the newer FamCamp just outside the base? I already know they don't take reservations, but I'd like to check on the possibility of securing a spot on the actual 4th of July next week. If they have one or more scheduled to leave that day, I can plan my arrival to take advantage of the vacancy. It's a shot in the dark I know, but it can't hurt to ask.

Safe travels y'all.

Bob Hicks, from Utah
I’m 76 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
“Free men don't ask permission to bear arms.” ― Glen Aldrich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #11839 by dubob
Replied by dubob on topic Re: Malmstrom AFB Camp Host
Whoops; my bad! I should have posted this in the Northwest forum. Sorry about that. I was going to call the MAFB Outdoor Rec Office today and found out on line that they are closed on Tuesday & Wednesday. However, whilst looking around on their website I happened to find a number for the Gateway FamCamp (off base) and low and behold it actually was for the campground host. Who'd a thunk it?

He informed me that unless they all extend their stay, there should be about 6 RVs leaving on the 4th so if I get there early in the day I should be able to secure a site for the weekend. This is a good thing!

Happy Independence Day to all my military brothers and sisters and may all your travels be safe.

Bob Hicks, from Utah
I’m 76 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
“Free men don't ask permission to bear arms.” ― Glen Aldrich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds