New Manager at Onslow Beach

More
13 years 11 months ago #7325 by cheldreth
We have a new manager at Onslow Beach with serious civilian experience in recreation and campground management. She is prior service so she understands the needs of the military community.

We think that she is great fit here and we will see some great things happening at Onslow Beach in the future.

I introduced her to this site and she really like it. She did have a recommendation on rating campgrounds. Her thoughts were that as reviews get significantly older, they become less relevant to people wanting to visit a campground now. She said the fact that a restroom was dirty four years ago is of little consequence today.

I told her that I would bring her concerns to the attention of the board. My thought is that perhaps reviews older than two years or so should not be displayed but the numerically rating reflect all reviews submitted regardless of how long ago they were submitted.

This is just a thought that might be useful,

Curt

Curt Heldreth
Retired US Army
Retired HS Teacher
Copilot: Mary, NC Guardian ad Litem
Activities Director: Roscoe the Beagle
2006 Bounder 35E
2010 Malibu LS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #8882 by Chet1245
We stayed there in 2010 and I thought it was a really good campground. I do not know how it could be improved. Campground host were really nice and went out of their way to assist. The ladies in the office could be a little more customer orineted. Other than that we were very satisfied. The beach was clean and well maintained. Looking forward to returning.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds