Best sites at Lunga Park Quantico?

More
15 years 11 months ago #3063 by sdianel
We need 2 sites at Quantico in Sept, class A's 36' and 34' with slides. Any suggestions on which loop and which sites? Would like somewhat level, 30a or 50a, :)and able to get satellite (you know, er... for the news and weather!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 11 months ago #3073 by bblhed
Cedar 5 and 6 are the sites you are looking for. Just remember that when you go to Lunga park you need to park so that you can dump easily, then set up your hoses and power. I didn't have a problem with this, because I had enough hose, but others have said it was a nightmare. If you just take the time to look at the site before you park in it you should be fine. To tell you the truth I think that the people that laid out the utilities and sites at that place didn't talk to each other, or hated each other. Either way, plan on your hookups running in three diffrent directions, and all of them being at about the limit of your hoses and power cords. I used a 25' fresh water hose, all of the power line on my unit, and it was about 6' for the dump out hose. That was on site two. I was there for an overnight so that was totally acceptable to me. If you are staying longer you may have to work harder than I did on your utilities routing.

More
15 years 10 months ago #3161 by Sandman
Yepper.. Cedar 5 and 6 are the best

Pine 3 & 4 are good also, as I remember.. different good than Cedar.. (Cedar 6 is a prize winner.. hilltop, 270 deg water view)

Oak area is smaller and I think sat com would be difficult from Oak..

I'll try and stop by & check for changes.. but.. Lunga is way off of the beaten track, 20 min drive from "Mainside" and if I have a bag of frozen food in the car time may not allow it..

Cedar #6

Pine #3 & #4

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds