RV Storage in MD-PA-DE area

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #16635 by LunchBox76
I am looking for a little assistance. I am an Army Vet looking to store my Travel trailer either on post or somewhere with comparable monthly rates (if thats even possible)!

Edit....
I am also a DoD civilian!
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by LunchBox76.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #16637 by floridakamper
LunchBox76, welcome to the forum. I'm not familiar with each installation in those states, but generally speaking, you'd have to qualify for military base access/benefits by being a 100% VA disabled veteran, retired military, maybe retired DoD civilian employee, etc. Just being a vet, doesn't get MWR benefits.

More
5 years 11 months ago #16638 by LunchBox76
Thank you for your reply....i forgot to add that i am a DoD civilian!

More
5 years 11 months ago #16639 by floridakamper
At the top of this page there is a blue bar/tab that runs across the page. In that bar, put your mouse cursor over "Recreation Facility Info." It will open a drop down menu. Click on "USA Map and State Listing."

If you click on a state, all the military campgrounds in that state are listed. If you click on one of them, it will show you all the info about that campground including phone number and "authorized users."

Not all campgrounds allow DoD civilians but some do. Some only the employees of that base. If you have a question, call the campground. Happy Camping

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds