Westover USAF Reserve Base FamCamp - Massachusetts

More
16 years 11 months ago #843 by cdrcos
We will be traveling through this area last week of June and would like to stay at this famcamp, but I note they do not take reservations. I would hate to go through the hassle of finding it closed or full. We would be arriving around 3 pm on a weekday.

Does anyone have a sense of whether this would be a problem?

Joe & Barb
2016 Winnebago Vista 31KE
Shoreview, Minnesota
Sun City Center, Florida

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 11 months ago #844 by a Guest
Joe n Barb
Although I have not stayed there, I have found that if I just call the CG they can usually give you a good idea of their probable vacancy rate. Also I have found that usually the CG's that do NOT take reservations usually have plenty of availability. Not always the case though, some just don't want to either hassle with the reservation system or have some other dumb reason.
I have called 3 -4 months in advance and their accuracy hase been pretty right on. Hope this helps.

More
14 years 10 months ago #6046 by Arniej
It's still the same, no reservations, but call ahead and see. When we stayed there in early June 2009, there was plenty of space. See my review on this FamCamp.

More
14 years 10 months ago #6047 by monkey44
Don't know specifically about Westover, but most MCGs will not send you away -- usually, some kind of over-flow with at least partial HU is available.

When you call, ask that Q as well.

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds