Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio, Famcamp

More
12 years 9 months ago #8623 by gec343
Well, I was thinking of staying at the Wright Patterson Family camp nex weekend, but after reading these reviews, have changed my mind. I always thought that the FamCamp managers were retired military. They certainly should be!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #10041 by Godsey97
We live a few minutes from this FamCamp and my wife is USAFR CES at this base. Last month we had family come and visit. They stayed at the FamCamp for three nights. Having read these reviews and opinions about this one, I asked about the staff, not mentioning what I had already learned from these posts. Both family members stated the staff at the office was very nice. Either the manager has been replaced or was having an extraordinary day.

I will say that I drive through the CG and always notice orange cones, but no units coming and going.

I am going over there this week to see if they have any of the frequent camper books, and will see how it goes. I will report back with the treatment I recieve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: larryf, ldabel

More
11 years 8 months ago #10427 by jdknapper
We just spent two nights at WP and the office managers were wonderful. Only drawback to this famcamp is that they allow "permanent residents" have the back row (back-ins) where the shady trees are located. They really should do something about homesteaders.

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #13100 by Blackhawk
Departed WP FamCamp end of August 2014.

Before departing a few of the campers told me about the HILTER guy who is staying in the FamCamp. His policy is don't talk after 9:30 pm anywhere in the FamCamp. At your picnic table, in the laundry room, in the bath house, ...etc. NOT JOKING !!!

This guy should have been given a one way ticket out the gate on day one.
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Blackhawk.

Time to create page: 0.542 seconds