Fort Sill, OK Medicine Creek RV Campground

More
15 years 5 months ago #4726 by Cybermom0209
Has anyone stayed at Medicine Creek RV park at Ft. Sill, OK? I am headed there this weekend to see my husband graduate BCT and he is staying for AIT. I am planning on staying there for about 5 days as my husband gets leave for Thanksgiving before he reports for AIT. Just wanted to hear some reviews about the campground. Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #4995 by MotorSarge
I have not stayed there but was stationed at Sill twice. The campground looks like a nice stay, there is also LETRA on Silll with plenty of RV spots.

"MotorSarge"

More
15 years 4 months ago #4998 by cdrcos
Please let us know how you find the campground and give a review on the CG site here.

We are planning on staying at Ft. Sill on our way to Texas in February.

Joe

Joe & Barb
2016 Winnebago Vista 31KE
Shoreview, Minnesota
Sun City Center, Florida

More
15 years 4 months ago #5002 by Sandman
We were at LETRA in July.. good FamCamp.. level, easy in & out sites.. if you don't need the bath house the West Side loop are on the water (but a long way from bath house)

See the attached Google Map link..

maps.google.com/maps/mm?hl=en&ie=UTF...986&t=h&z=17

The "grid iron" in the center is the main LETRA CG.. the loop just off screen in the upper left are the "West Loop" sites.

Medicine Creek is way over on "mainside" Ft Sill..

I would do Ft Sill again in a flash..

More
14 years 6 months ago #6627 by greyhound73772
Ft. Sill's Medicine Creek RV park has full hookups, but 30 amp only. The trees make satellite reception tricky. It sits next to the golf course and is much closer to the PX, Commissary and Hospital than Ft. Sill's other campground, Lake Elmer Thomas Recreation Area (LETRA). At one time, Medicine Creek was operated by Outdoor Recreation not MWR. Not sure if it is still this way. It is a popular place, with limited number of RV sites. I'd suggest reservations. :)

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds