Special Military Active Retired Travel Club

More
16 years 3 months ago #2615 by utmtman
S*M*A*R*T Special Military Active Retired Travel Club, Inc.
www.smartrving.net/
This is a club I join just recently and it is also dedicated to the rving military person. Thought others might be interested.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 11 months ago #3381 by bmcgee777
I to have just joined up with SMART. Our Oklahoma Chapter will be having a muster in October and I am looking forward to that. Hope to be active in the RV club. What I know about it, I think would be good for any Retired Military person that RV's to look a the SMART Web site. Just google it and it will come up. ;D 8)

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #3384 by a Guest
How about keeping us posted on SMART once in a while.
A couple years ago we looked at it, but there was a LOT of bad talk about the workings. Bad management, very low turnout, etc.
It seemed like a great idea, but we passed up on it then. So give us your opinion once in a while.
Good luck.
Frank

More
15 years 11 months ago #3394 by utmtman
I have not been a member for a year. I have not been able to get to any of the gatherings due to other things going on but I hope to sooner or later. I have one more year of parks I have already agreed to work at and than I am on the road and chasing the devil. LOL I will let you know if I make it to any of the shin digs. I have not had problem with the group. I joined and they were quick to get the info to me. I have not joined any of the seperate chapters because in most groups chapters are going one way when I am going another.

More
15 years 11 months ago #3402 by oldchief46

I to have just joined up with SMART. Our Oklahoma Chapter will be having a muster in October and I am looking forward to that.

Bill, where are you located in Oklahoma? When home we hail from Warr Acres, a suburb of OKC. We're on the road for a couple of months now but will be back in Oklahoma in August. Haven't joined SMART. Was not aware there was an Oklahoma chapter.

Rick Stone, YNC, USN(RET)
2007 Monaco Cayman XL
2006 Chevy HHR
oldchief1.blogspot.com

More
15 years 11 months ago #3404 by rvgrammy1953
Like Frank and Sandy, we too looked into SMART when we started full-timing 4 and a half years ago and also heard things that turned us off......I agree that an up date on them would be greatly received.....

Lori and Dock

Time to create page: 0.463 seconds