Trouble deciding on new camper

More
5 years 11 months ago #16622 by airfrm
Hello all, we recently sold our 33’ north trail bunkhouse and looking for. New camper. Would like a little shorter around 33’. Our problem is do we get a bunkhouse or not. We have one 14 yo son who enjoys camping with us but thinking long term, do we get just a couch that folds out or stay with the two bunk bunkhouse. Just wondering if anyone else had this problem and what your thought were to help make your decision one way or the other.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #16623 by Hank85713
we have B+ not worried about kids in reality. So you need to determine if the son is going to be with you a lot or just occasionally. We looked at the bunkhouse models when we were looking, nice but just too much opportunity to just gain more junk, too long for travel and as noted we have no kids to worry about. The overhead would be fine if you go with a traditional c for him, dinette into bed for a friend.

Ours is a 29ft B+, easy to get around with and pulls our little car ok. Longer means longer wider turns etc. There is one that looks to be what you want locally for around $30K, but I have not looked at it in reality. so look for something you may think will fill the bill. I went with B+ for the aerodynamics as the standard c is just a big sail to catch wind. problem with dinette bed is have to make up everyday and what if he wants to sleep in while parked? I know not much help but maybe gives some food for thought.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds