Hurricane Irma

More
6 years 7 months ago #16266 by floridakamper
Hurricane Irma was created by floridakamper
Batten down the hatches shipmates. Prayers and good wishes to all in Irma's path.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JJnLilly, Ed Kelly, sqthru3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #16267 by LamSan
Replied by LamSan on topic Hurricane Irma
Thanks for the kind words and we live in Hernando Co., Fl. and secured everything at our home, barns and land before heading out on Wed. We decided to stay in Sevierville, Tn. at Two Rivers Landing RV Resort until we knew we could go back home. God bless all of you and our prayers go out to everyone also.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sqthru3

More
6 years 7 months ago #16268 by floridakamper
Replied by floridakamper on topic Hurricane Irma
We've got a small manufactured home in Fort Myers Beach and our home in the Jacksonville area. Looks like both places are at risk. We're hiding out in Pa. until it's safe to go home. Be safe ALL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sqthru3

More
6 years 7 months ago #16276 by floridakamper
We're still in Pennsylvania waiting for power restoration, etc. in Florida. I hope others were as lucky as we are. Somewhat difficult to get detailed damage reports as many of our neighbors have evacuated. The Jax property is still without power but in good shape. The Fort Myers park model surprisingly has power restored and looks like it may have very little damage. Our prayers for those that have flooding and extensive damage.

More
6 years 7 months ago #16285 by Swim-bike-run-1
Replied by Swim-bike-run-1 on topic Hurricane Irma
Today 9-20-17 the exchange at NASKW sigsbee reopened, all can get their mail now since 9-6-17 1900 order to evac, all non mission essential were ordered back to mainland by both commander NASKW and Monroe county sheriff Rick Ramsey.

It was explained to me that the commander is expected to address reopening sigsbee campground on 9-21-17?

More
6 years 7 months ago #16287 by floridakamper
I hope you can update us how NASKW campground did in the storm. I suspect there were RV's that could not leave as well as units in storage.

Time to create page: 0.549 seconds