Looking for camp hosting at a Military Recreation Facility?

More
12 years 8 months ago #8776 by gonserbj19
Joan and I are looking for camp host / attendant positions from November through around the April May timeframe. Prefer to stay in the same site. We have a large tt (32 x 15 w/slides out)and Chevy 3500. Prefer Florida coasts (Atlantic or Gulf) or somewhere near lake. Possibly the VA, NC, SC coasts. We are finishing up at the Bridge Bay CG in Yellowstone NP as guest service agents, but want to be able to do things outside, too.
I am retired GSCM with lots of mechanical/carpentry/electrical experience and can learn most anything (also have web design and technical writing experience).
Joan is a retired financial analyst with lots of accounting, guest service, and landscaping experience.
Would like FHU + cable site with some room to not bump elbows with the neighbors. Comp after the FHU would be negotiable. Would rather not work more than 30 hrs per week and have same days off.
All things are negotiable at the right area.
No phone/internet reception here but for the times we can get to an area with it. 603-851-1614 has voicemail email: [email protected] will get delivered when we get to reception area.
Thanks, Bob and Joan Gonser

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #10315 by clark001
I'm a retired Army aviator, currently flying for a hospital-based air ambulance service. We (Linda & I) will be retiring again December 31 of 2013 and are looking for a host opportunity after that, preferably the winter season anywhere south of the frost line!. We reside in New Hampshire, but will consider opportunities anywhere in the lower 48 states and Alaska. We have a 29 foot 5th wheel with two slides (and two Westys to provide security)! I'm very handy with rough and finish carpentry, some masonry/tile, plumbing/heating and electrical work and manage to do most of my own automotive/small engine repairs. Linda is a former school teacher, primary and secondary, and chair of our local school board. If anyone knows of such an opportunity, please feel free to contact us, or refer us, as you think best. Contact phone is 603-991-3301, e-mail [email protected]. Thanks!
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by clark001. Reason: Correcting Error

More
11 years 8 months ago #10419 by BarE.Den
We are the Denhams,Barry & Ruth Ann. We are looking to be campground host at a Military Recreational Facility. Ruth Ann retired from the U.S. Navy
after a 24 year career. I was in the Marines only 4 years, no retirement.
We are full time R/Vers looking to host. If there are any openings Almost anywhere, please give us a call. (904)254-4474 or (904)553-8699

Thank You
Barry & Ruth Ann

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #10955 by wandajean
My husband and I are looking for a Camp Host Position for Jan. thru end of March or April for 2014. I know, early but wanting to get a head start. My husband is retired mil. (28 yrs. service USN). We prefer north Florida, possibly Pensacola to Mayport, FL area. BUT- open to other areas as long as temps are warm and less that 900 miles from our Kentucky home. Any suggestions are welcome and a big "Thank You" for this website.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by wandajean.

More
11 years 2 months ago #10958 by wandajean
My husband and I are looking for a Camp Host Position for Jan. thru end of March or April for 2014. I know, early but wanting to get a head start. My husband is retired mil. (28 yrs. service USN). We prefer north Florida, possibly Pensacola to Mayport, FL area. BUT- open to other areas as long as temps are warm and less that 900 miles from our Kentucky home. Any suggestions are welcome and a big "Thank You" for this website.

More
10 years 8 months ago #11913 by [email protected]
Are you still interested? Do you have contact information?

Time to create page: 0.468 seconds