Camp Host at Vandenburg AFB

More
10 years 2 months ago #12602 by tandkj
I got this from the open road forum
Host needed at beautiful central California at Vandenberg AFB. Time needed is from May 15 through September 15. Very quiet 69 site Famcamp RV park with a tent area. Very flexible work schedule with the other Camp Host. Usual switch week on, week off. FHU (50 amp)for very easy duties of greeting and checking in guest after duty hours (4 to 10 p.m.)and on Saturday's and Sunday's. All completed from your Rv. No office duties, no cleaning, no reservations, just keep an eye on the park, walking the park to take inventory of sites, informing guest of rules, and locking up the lounges at 10 p.m. The beach is about 7 minutes with some of the prettiest walking beaches in the world. Must have military base access such a Retired Military, or DOD ID. Local area includes Santa Maria, Lompoc, Solvang, Pismo Beach, San Luis Obisbo, Santa Barbara. MUST be customer service oriented.

So send that resume and come spend the summer in sunny Central California.

Edwina Williams
Outdoor Recreation Manager / ITT Manager
Outdoor Recreation -Bldg 10250
Vandenberg AFB, CA 93437
[email protected]
805-606-5908 (ODR Phone)
DSN: 276-5908
805-606-7976 (ITT Phone)
DSN: 276-7976
The following user(s) said Thank You: tkleist, Linda D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #13098 by hfechtler
Hello fellow hosts, I'm here at Vandenberg in fact today is my first day here as a host. We are in dire need of another host, please if you'd like to host here get in touch with Edwina, we need you now!

More
9 years 3 months ago #13331 by whitebb
Replied by whitebb on topic Camp Host at Vandenburg AFB
Is the job still open as I just started using this web site. mouths is a long time ago.

Time to create page: 0.456 seconds