no campground host here

• a Guest
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 months ago #10911 by a Guest
no campground host here was created by a Guest
I stay at Lackland AFB in the winter and there is a 30 day stay and 1 day off law here even with half the park empty. They desperately need a campground host here for after hours and weekends especially. after 4PM there is nobody here and also weekends and holidays nobody here. If everybody would write the services commander, we might get one here. It would save them money if there was 2 camp host working shifts with free slots at the entrance and exit. If the camp has a lot of partial sites empty, the 30 day people should be able to move there and get on a waiting list. Even the 1 day in no hookups was better than going off base for a day, especially when there are empty sites. What a crazy rule to have. Also with my disability it is difficult to pack up and move for 1 day and then move back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #11858 by litlegto
To whom it may concern,

My Wife and I are Alan and Christie Young, are looking at becoming camp host. We have stayed at your campground several time. I retired from the US Navy in 1991. We both love the outdoors and try to spend as much time as possible outdoors. We are very good handy type. and can do general lawn care. Christie has done bookkeeping jobs in the past as well as art related jobs. We enjoy being around other retired people. Hope to hear about a host job.

Thank you so much,

Alan & Christie Young
850-819-3626
[email protected]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds