Camp Host Position At Onslow Beach NC

More
11 years 3 months ago #10815 by cdlynn
Hello All!

We have a host position available starting March of 2013. We are located aboard Camp Lejeune in eastern NC between the Atlantic Ocean and the Inter Coastal Waterway. It's truly one of the most beautiful spots on earth! If anyone is interested, please feel free to call or email me and I will send out the job description and duties.

Sincerely,

Dion Lynn
General Manager
Onslow Beach

910-440-7052
[email protected]
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 3 months ago #10820 by LamSan
We have friends who are currently hosts at another FamCamp leaving in March so will tell them ASAP about your position.
More
11 years 3 months ago #10827 by cdlynn
Thank you so much!
More
11 years 3 months ago #10831 by dasherdeerest
I am very interested in the host position you posted. My son, a LT Cmd in the US Navy, is being transferred and will be stationed at Camp Lejuene for three years. My husband and I will be living near by during that time and would like to be be considered for this host position. Please email information and an application to: [email protected]. Thank you, Susan Dasher
More
11 years 1 month ago #11182 by rensele
I would like to express my interest in your family camp for the camp host position I am retired military(25 yrs), I am available summer or winter please send me the job description or any other info thet pertains to this position thsnk you Ron email: [email protected]
More
11 years 1 month ago #11183 by cdlynn
Hi Ron,

Thanks for your interest in the Camp Host Position. The current position has been filled. Please continue to check in with us in the future for openings.

Sincerely,

Dion
The following user(s) said Thank You: larryf
Time to create page: 0.484 seconds