Mostly Free Private Land

More
13 years 3 months ago #7996 by jcrumley
I have 30 acres in the Piedmont area of North Carolina. We plan to sell our farm and go full time in an RV. We would be happy to host military veterans here on our very secluded acreage......until we sell, of course. So, if anyone knows any homesteaders that are looking for some beautiful acreage with a custom built home then send them our way. If you are looking for a place to do some semi-boondocking then give me a shout. We have a clean out for the septic that I think could be used to dump and we have water hook up at my work shop and we can get you some power from my shop. I believe you could get 50 amps from the welder outlet. The only thing I would expect would be a stipen to cover any power used. Your fellowship and wisdom, concerning Rving, over cups of coffee or over a cold beer would be good times. Hit us up here on the land or for boondocking. B)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: larryf, ResQChief9

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #9926 by ResQChief9
Hi. Thanks for your posting. We are looking for a nice place to camp and maybe bring our ATV's and do some riding. We are active duty, very quiet, and enjoy good conversation. I have a 35 ft Class "A" motor home with enclosed trailer for the ATV's (or car).

More
11 years 11 months ago #9930 by jcrumley
Hey folks.....got your message in my mail today. It has been some time since I posted on this site and I had totally forgotten about the post. However, we are still willing to host folks that would like to get away....especially military people. Hit me up on my e-mail and I can give you up-to-date particulars.

[email protected]

More
10 years 11 months ago #11633 by nisd221n
Thats nice :)

More
10 years 11 months ago #11639 by monkey44

ResQChief9 wrote: Hi. Thanks for your posting. We are looking for a nice place to camp and maybe bring our ATV's and do some riding. We are active duty, very quiet, and enjoy good conversation. I have a 35 ft Class "A" motor home with enclosed trailer for the ATV's (or car).

Had to laugh at "active duty, and very quiet" and "ATV" in the same sentence.

We did ATV for a lot of years, but I never remember it as particularly quiet. Do we have new silent ATV's now - maybe a sound suppressor? :) :)

More
10 years 11 months ago #11655 by jcrumley
We require folks to push their ATV.....keeps 'em fit!

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds