State Park veteran discount list

More
7 years 9 months ago #14773 by Garmp
Does anyone know of a list or site displaying the various state park entrance/camping discounts available to veterans both resident and non resident. Both veterans and disabled.
I recently inquired to Michigan that the entrance/use fee is, I believe $7-9 a day for non residents, and $31.00 for an annual pass. My discussion revealed that veterans of 100% disability, regardless on residency the annual pass is free.
There's gotta be more out there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #16616 by Orly99
Replied by Orly99 on topic IU
You do qualify because you are being paid at the 100 percent rate. You should see a commissary letter in your ebenefits website profile.

Orlando "Orly" Sims, MPA

More
5 years 11 months ago #16617 by Orly99
The following link is for the State of Texas:
tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/park-informat...park-passes#Veterans

Orlando "Orly" Sims, MPA

More
5 years 11 months ago #16620 by monkey44
Most states have different discounts and access permits for veterans -- sometimes, you have to be a resident, sometimes not. The best way to find out is to go to the state park website, and search for veterans discounts. It will usually appear and give you who qualifies.

You probably already know about the national parks annual pass, or seniors pass, or disables pass - if not, look at that too on the national parks site.

More
5 years 11 months ago #16632 by Damon Tuscany
texas gives us zero entrance fees but no discounts on camping??? either way we use many texas parks.

Formerly POWERBOATR,
Retired Navy, 100% DAV.
Driving the short bus, Damon Tuscany

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds