I Phone 3GS

More
12 years 10 months ago #8631 by bill6750
I Phone 3GS was created by bill6750
I have a new I-Phone 3GS and would like your opinion on it. I have 30 days to return it and get another phone. A couple of things I don't like is, with the touch screen it is hard for me to use the text and send e-mail, as I keep hitting the wrong key. I also have trouble hearing on it when it is on speaker. It also seems the battery runs out very quickly. Tell me what you think.
Bill

Bill & Jean
Bill Retired US Army,
Viet Nam Vet, 24th Evac. Hosp.
Jean Retired from DOA
2014 Tiffin Phaeton, 40'
2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 in Toe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #8633 by a Guest
Replied by a Guest on topic Re: I Phone 3GS
I think you already know what to do, get another one that does not have the same problems.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8634 by gesuhan
Replied by gesuhan on topic Re: I Phone 3GS
Ensure you have the volume turned all the way up for the speaker, also I use the headset, too many jet engines. I turn the phone on it side when using keyboard, makes it larger, and as the other entry said, try another phone.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8635 by bill6750
Replied by bill6750 on topic Re: I Phone 3GS
Guys,
I was going to write something very bad here but decided not too. All of your suggestions have been tried and were not true. This is a new phone and I am not interested in gettting another phone.

Bill & Jean
Bill Retired US Army,
Viet Nam Vet, 24th Evac. Hosp.
Jean Retired from DOA
2014 Tiffin Phaeton, 40'
2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 in Toe

More
12 years 9 months ago #8708 by Chemdog49
Replied by Chemdog49 on topic Re: I Phone 3GS
Take the phone back to the store you got it from - ALL PHONES come with a 1 yr mfg warranty- explain the problems you are having and unless store can show you something that you didn't know how to do - ie operator error- the store should give you a brand new replacement-same phone - just one that isn't broken- I retired from working for the largest cell phone company

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds