More
7 years 9 months ago #14836 by maxjr758
Arisun Tires was created by maxjr758
Anyone ever hear of Arisun Tires
Good/ bad?

2017 THOR CHALLENGER 37TB
2018 FORD EXPLORER
ACME EZ TOW TOW DOLLY

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #14840 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Arisun Tires
It's been manufacturing bicycle racing tires for a while - not sure about truck tires. It's new to the market here in USA (2014 I think)-- personally, we're had pretty bad luck with China tires wearing out quickly. Would not buy them again, no matter the brand.

Rumors only, but the rubber and manufacturing spec's in China tires are less quality - even tho' it must meet USA specs to sell here -

We always go with a top name brand in tires - our entire RV, Camper, and family rides on the tires. It's not a place I'd try to save a buck, that's for sure. Altho', that might not be a part of your question.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maxjr758

More
7 years 8 months ago #14894 by maxjr758
Replied by maxjr758 on topic Arisun Tires
I put 4 235/85 R16s 14 ply Arisun tires on my 37 ft Montana, a couple of weeks ago, after blowing a Goodyear Marathon on I-95 near Pooler,Ga . I was 1 exit from a Camping World, be they didnt handle tires. they sent me down the street to Dorcey tire, who does all there tire work. the Owner/manager recomended the Arisuns.
My Montana is a 2011 we bought in April, so I had no idea how the tires were treated , or how old they were ,could have been originals, So I took a chance and bought 4 Arisuns, guess I see soon as we will be traveling from NC to Marathon Key And back to NC.

2018 FORD EXPLORER
ACME EZ TOW TOW DOLLY

More
7 years 8 months ago #14948 by maxjr758
Replied by maxjr758 on topic Arisun Tires
Made it to Marathon with no problems, with over nite stays at Hunter Army Airfield, Lotts Island Campground, and Patrick Airforce Base, Manatee Cove Campground. Checked hub, and tire Temps at each stop, maintained constant Temps throughout.

2018 FORD EXPLORER
ACME EZ TOW TOW DOLLY

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds