Wanted Baseplate for 2011 Jeep Grand Cherikee Limi

More
9 years 2 months ago #13450 by bill6750
Hi, I don't know if this is ok or not but I need the baseplate for a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherikee Limited. Please call 573-528-3057.

Bill & Jean
Bill Retired US Army,
Viet Nam Vet, 24th Evac. Hosp.
Jean Retired from DOA
2014 Tiffin Phaeton, 40'
2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 in Toe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #13464 by Hank85713
If looking for a used one try craigslist or some other listings. I got a mailer yesterday from Camp world and they have all their stuff on sale and have a deal on install. Also includes brake systems etc if you are a good sam member. You are looking at $$ depending on what you need or want. BTW there is a used listing I will try to find and edit in after posting this.

I used CW for my baseplate install and purchase as they had a $39 install. Paid about $150 more than I could have gotten off net, but that was offset by the cost to have someone install with $75 hr the cheapest rate I had locally. Plus they hafe lifetime warranty on work performed if something goes wrong. With baseplate install and the install of the wiring system it ran about $700 for the car. I installed the SMI brake unit myself as they said they were not familiar with it (they are roadmaster folks I guess). Hardest part with the brake install was the getting down under dash to hook up the brake cyl to the brake arm!

More
9 years 2 months ago #13465 by Hank85713
Bill tried to edit and add a link but site blocked effort. Sent I think a PM let me know if it comes thru or not and if not will send again.

Hank

Time to create page: 0.464 seconds