Winnebago Access Premier 31 ft 2011 Info

More
10 years 7 months ago #12160 by Suzq
Anyone have any info on this Class C? Problems you experienced. Thanks for any advice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #12176 by Hank85713
Not right now, we are picking up a 2012 28ft aspect on monday and will be trying it out for a couple of days. They are all pretty much the same as far as the appliances from make to make so unless there is a large problem they will not be much to say on each brand. Some will claim their brand is better, but we just looked at a 2013 Monaco and it was really no better than the aspect from what I could tell! Just more expensive, we are buying from private party. We bought the Good Sam extended warranty for the rig as everything is out of factory warranty except power train (3/36000) from ford for what that is worth.

Enjoy if the price is right.

More
10 years 6 months ago #12214 by Suzq
We traded out of a Monaco product. It was a nightmare btw. I would advise not choosing one. This Winnebago is too good to be true, but we are really loving it. I hope that yours is every bit as enjoyable. One of the shades does not roll up but that seems to be an easy issue to fix. We are looking forward to the first lengthy trip, probably to Key West this winter. I guess this is a 32 ft. Sure seems shorter. This one is an Access Premier C Class. Our first C Class. The one we finally were able to say Sayonara to was a 31/2 ft Class A Safari Passage. It had the big front window which I thought we would miss, but I am not thinking we will miss it now. Quite happy!

More
10 years 6 months ago #12220 by Hank85713
we have driven this one about 500 miles after purchase, have not stayed in it yet however. Wife still wants to do a total clean of it. Kinda cramped with the slides in, but still useable when all pulled in. Trying to develop a better way to transport the sewer lines than in the small side cabinets. Bought a hitch extender with step and plan to mount a tote box on it so I can keep the built in storage for clean stuff. Still be able to tow a toad. Going to have to relocate the lic plate.

Thinking of adding a hose storage pipe like some of the slide in campers have???

Glad to hear you are enjoying yours.

More
10 years 6 months ago #12226 by Suzq
Spouse does not want to put sewer hose in the bumper. You evidently feel as he does. I don't manage that part but it seems like a good thing to do. We also appreciate being able to use things with the slides in. We have used it to go to dinner and see some antique cars and last weekend we spent the day at a nearby forestry park. I am still acclimating too. Hubby had a nice nap and read the Sunday papers. We are easy to please! Enjoy yours!

Time to create page: 0.445 seconds