RV Technical & roadside assistance

More
11 years 10 months ago #10268 by bill6750
I've had coachnet for many years and used it once for a flat tire. They responded quickly and done what they needed to do and it didn't cost me a dime. One thing to remember is that if you are in a motorhome maybe that is why AAA didn't work for you very good. They are probably not prepared to handle motorhomes.

Bill & Jean
Bill Retired US Army,
Viet Nam Vet, 24th Evac. Hosp.
Jean Retired from DOA
2014 Tiffin Phaeton, 40'
2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 in Toe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #10271 by subldo
thanks for all the feedback. I was at Camping World having my RV serviced and found out that Good Sam had a sale on the emergency road service. I got two years for $99. Hope this was not a mistake.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #10275 by gesuhan
In order to be covered by AAA, you must have AAA Plus. That covers Motorhomes, also gets you towed 100 miles free, in any vehicle.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by gesuhan.

More
11 years 9 months ago #10307 by Suzq
Tried to use our Good Sam in Delaware last month. They were not helpful. Geico came through and found us a superb repair shop and tow. We had a bad and dangerous gas leak on our "lemon". Part had to be fabricated, and they did it while we and our two cats sat in a lovely park in Wilmington Delaware. Repair shop was Bob's truck repair in Wilmington Delaware btw.

More
11 years 1 month ago #11387 by SkyWatcher
I have used the Good Sam Road Service for a long time now, my hauler is a Volvo 420 and I have been stuck, belts replaced on the side of the highway, tires replaced with no problem but this is on the east coast on I-95, maybe because my hauler is a Class 8 truck service centers are available all the time and the techs who come to do the service have been super and GS reps have called to ensure I have received service and checked on me while waiting for service, so far I am totally satisfied especially for service on a class 8 truck, unbelievable.

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds