What, no fans

More
15 years 6 months ago #4333 by monkey44
What, no fans was created by monkey44
We have this category, and I jsut got embarrassed looking at ten posts out of twelve are posted with the monkey name .... so what's up? We got no sports fans here in the military retired community ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #4351 by skyking8
Replied by skyking8 on topic Re: What, no fans
I don't know which I am going to dislike more, Obama as president or the Red Sox in another world series. :)

Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall if the Dodgers take it all and Joe Torre gets to make a call to George Steinbrener? "Hey George, remember me?"

More
15 years 6 months ago #4354 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re: What, no fans
Well, I've pretty much lost interest in the polical arena the past couple years -- so, that leaves sports ;D

And, I can see either Sox or Tampa enjoying the WS -- and although I was born here in the Boston area - I grew up in Los Angeles and spent many teenage nights sitting in Chaves Ravine watching the Dodgers play ball (Watched Sandy Koufax pitch often). So, I might get both my 'hometeams' in the World Series this season.

And as an aside, I've been wintering in Tampa the past five or six years -- so, can easily root for Tampa too ... and am glad to see Tampa finally making some noise. But, mostly I just enjoy a good game, whoever is playing.

More
15 years 6 months ago #4359 by Mad Dog
Replied by Mad Dog on topic Re: What, no fans
Hey maybe new game. Dems & Repubs in a best of seven and no ads alowed!! Winner is champs til next series!!

More
15 years 6 months ago #4361 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re: What, no fans
QUOTE: "no ads alowed"

You mean "NO LIES ALLOWED" that would really set the record straight -- let them run on the actual record instead of the "make up a story line" Don't tell me what you're going to do, show me what you've done !!! ;D

More
15 years 6 months ago #4362 by Mad Dog
Replied by Mad Dog on topic Re: What, no fans
If NO LIES ALLOWED, would we have enough to field a team?

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds