Ready for some College Football?

More
15 years 8 months ago #3905 by bamakamper
My Crimson Tide takes on Clemson in the Georgia Dome August 30th. Should be a BARN BURNER!!
Saban vs Bowden??? Hope the best team WINS !!! Any Predictions?
bamakamper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #3906 by no1uscfan
We're ready for the games to begin. We are South Carolina fans, but pull for BAMA. Our son-in-law is die hard BAMA so we keep up with them also. We will definitly

More
15 years 8 months ago #3907 by no1uscfan
Hit the wrong button, we will be cheering for you against Clemson for sure.

More
15 years 8 months ago #3908 by bamakamper
Thanks n1uscfan, You know they fired my friend Snake Stabler. I sure will miss him on the broadcast. Hopefully, he'll be back in '09. Guess we'll have to listen to ELI---Love to here him say "Tooouuuccchhhddddoowwnn BAMA!" Maybe he'll say that allot this season. Glad we don't have to play South Carolina and Spurrier. I still think he's a good coach and will beat some top SEC teams this year. I'm getting excited--We got some pretty good recruits if Saban can get the good out of them. I think we're picked 3rd in the West(SEC). Surely we got some good seasons ahead. I think Saban has got rid of the jailbirds and dopeheads. It's time for some FOOTBALL !!! ROLL TIDE !!!

More
15 years 8 months ago #4034 by no1uscfan
bamakamper, good luck on the game Sat. I will be cheering the Tide on. I always cheer for anyone who plays Clemson. I may not get to see all of the game, got to go to my granddaughter's softball game. I know her dad will hate to miss some of it also. Good Luck

Time to create page: 0.435 seconds