I'm Perturbed

More
12 years 3 months ago #9423 by Sarge3398
Replied by Sarge3398 on topic Re: I'm Perturbed

monkey44 wrote: And Sarge, if you want me to prove that, drive down here to JAX and spend the 5th watching NE beat NY with me and Genie ... it's about three hours from you, and we got a spare bed.

Two things keep from doing that Bill:

1. When NE gets beat AGAIN by the upstarts from NY, I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing that two Pats fans with sharp objects available to them were in the other room; and

2. I've already been invited to a Super Bowl party with a bunch of delusional Patriots fans thinking that they will have me as an easy target when the Patriots win. Of course, they thought that same thing 4 years ago and we know how THAT turned out!! :laugh:

The only thing wrong with being retired is that you never get a day off!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #9424 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re: I'm Perturbed
Will save you a seat and a wine cork to suck on in case those PATS fans toss you out the window ... see ya :) B & G

More
12 years 3 months ago #9426 by Sarge3398
BTW Monkey....the crew and I will be at Lott's in Savannah from the 15th to the 22nd of April. Drop by if you're in the area...we'd love to see you two again!

Anybody else reading this, if you're in the area you're welcome to join us too. Fun group and the more the merrier!

More
12 years 3 months ago #9428 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re: I'm Perturbed
Probably still be in the west then, leaving end of Feb. But if we're here, we'll stop.

More
12 years 3 months ago #9434 by Sarge3398
You two have fun out there! I'm heading west in June this year...Black Hills. Love it out there...when it's warm! ;)

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds