Forum

More
16 years 11 months ago #964 by oldchief46
Replied by oldchief46 on topic Re: Forum
You guys are right about folks not knowing about the forums. I joined for the camp ground information when we did our second retirement last July. Although I've added some camp ground reviews and sent in some of our pictures I've never explored the site more than that.

Today I got the Newsletter from Larry and his mention of using Avitars on the forums peaked my interest. Now I'm exploring the site and finding there is much more to it than just a listing of military camp grounds.

Only as more people explore will more people take an interest in the forums.

Rick Stone, YNC, USN(RET)
2007 Monaco Cayman XL
2006 Chevy HHR
oldchief1.blogspot.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 10 months ago #1206 by a Guest
Replied by a Guest on topic Re: Forum
I'm one of them.....I sign up for the Military Camps a year ago and only tree weeks now I found the forum.
I'm glad I did I have found interesting info here and good company.

More
16 years 10 months ago #1208 by karylkoch
Replied by karylkoch on topic Re: Forum
I love this site. I read it daily, and especially like the forum. Some times I may have a comment to make, but mostly enjoy reading the post. I look down the forum topic list, and when I see a new post, I have to read it. Though I must say I am not a sports fan, so I skip over that one. Larry, thanks, and keep up the great work you are doing with this site. ;D :)

More
16 years 10 months ago #1210 by jgrgg
Replied by jgrgg on topic Re: Forum
I am newbie also and recently found the forums and read daily. Getting my college level education here in RVing. I officialy award Larry the MSM for his work and diligence.

After divorce is final and if I have anything left, I plan on fulltime workkamp, where ever it leads me.

Time to create page: 0.455 seconds