WIFI again

More
17 years 5 days ago #852 by monkey44
WIFI again was created by monkey44
I've been trained as and worked for a number of years as a journalist and editor -- and am able to "translate" tech jargon to lay terms -- Soooooooooooo....

IF anyone out there is technically trained in WIFI and Satellite TV and related systems and is willing to develop a "mini-guide for the novice" and define the terms and how the systems operate -- I'd be more than willing to write up same in "layman terms" and try for an explanation that a tech novice (like myself) can understand ...

Then maybe Larry can post it under some kind of heading that everyone can access ... Please PM me if you're interested ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 days ago #855 by fiatspider79
Replied by fiatspider79 on topic Re: WIFI again
monkey

I knew there was a reason that I like you. I taught journalism at the Defense Information School, edited military newspapers and have worked as an editor for a book agent for years. Sounds like we could be twins.

Hope some techie takes you up on the idea and if I can be of help, please get in touch.

Glenn

More
17 years 5 days ago #858 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re: WIFI again
Will do Glenn -- Skyking says he has the tech knowledge, so we might get you to proof-read as we go so another set of eyes watches the words ... should be an interesting project.

More
17 years 4 days ago #861 by fiatspider79
Replied by fiatspider79 on topic Re: WIFI again
Sounds good.

Mayhaps perchance we can provide a true service to the community. I look forward to hearing from you.

Glenn

More
17 years 3 days ago #867 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re: WIFI again
Sent a couple messages to Skyking about this ... am waiting for his input and we can get started when he's ready.

More
17 years 3 days ago #869 by rabeow
Replied by rabeow on topic Re: WIFI again
I am not a tech expert by any means, but I do have recent experience with both WiFi and Dish Network in my rig and both are working great. I will help explain as best I can to anyone that needs help.

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds