Work Camping

More
15 years 11 months ago #3376 by utmtman
Replied by utmtman on topic Re: Work Camping
Skyking I emailed the info your way. Good luck to you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 11 months ago #3388 by rvgrammy1953
Replied by rvgrammy1953 on topic Re: Work Camping
We camp hosted at Ft. Stewart last winter season......enjoyed it very much just for RV site, but it is a smalll campground.......and cleaned large and small bath house plus laundry/community room.....we do not at present (maybe in the future, though.) belong to the "workcamping" sites.....we just prepared a summary joint resume' and if the military campground is one that we would like to work at, we just drop it off with the manager.....we don't stay at commercial campgrounds very often, so don't know how it would work with them.....

Lori and Dock

More
15 years 11 months ago #3397 by utmtman
Personally the wife and I are retired so we dont do potty houses. LOL I have not had to do any physical labor working the volunteer thing at parks. And the two chances I had to work an rv park they both had people who did that work for them. They just wanted someone to assist the office help or mow lawns and do minor gardening.

More
15 years 11 months ago #3431 by skyking8
Replied by skyking8 on topic Re: Work Camping
The Chief of Staff and I found a job in a Nat'l park in NM. Leaving in a week. Thanks to all those who provided helpful advise and recommendations. I owe you a cold one.

More
15 years 11 months ago #3432 by utmtman
And by gosh gonna take you up on that some day. LOL
Good luck to ya in your new endeavor.

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds