Portable generators

More
16 years 5 months ago #2181 by docport
Looking to buy portable generator. Reviewed Honda,Yamaha, Kipor and Boliy which is new. Reviews all about the same. Boliy is China made but good reviews, Cheap, power enough to run 15,000 BTU AC. Anyone with experience and helpful tips ?. I'm running a 26 foot TT , "Last of the Sunlines" Solaris T-2533. New to this site as well as RVing. Retired twice, US Army and V.A. Figured "bout time to hit the road. Any help or experience with generators is appreciated.
Docport CW4,USA Ret

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 5 months ago #2198 by larrygranny1
did a lot of research and finally settled on a yamaha 2400i, found a company on line paid 1100 including shipping. normally found the same item anywhere in the 1400 plus shipping. wanted it because it is so quite. 58 db max load. don't want to be a problem when i boondock this year on my 23 state tour.

More
16 years 5 months ago #2214 by docport
Replied by docport on topic Re: Portable generators
Thanks for the info. I've been checking the outputs and need something to push a 13,500 btu roof a/c unit. According to the specs, I need a 3000i unit I guess the object is to get away with cheep but dependable. Ha Ha , I know that doesn't go together, but you know what I mean.

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds