If you object to parking in Wal-Mart 'cause of their employm

More
16 years 6 months ago #2002 by FastEagle
That's it! That's it! Unionize the FAMCAMPS so we can all get the same site for the same price - just like gas. OOPS, I always get Unionize & socialize mixed up. Besides, "Homesteaders" would muck up that idea anyhow. DAH!

2003 Everest 363K 38' 14K
2004 Dodge 3500 STL-DRW-QC-LB-2WD-4.10-AUTO-CTD
USN Retired - PDRL
DOD Retired - Aircraft Mechanic
Part Timers with sticks in SC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #2003 by bblhed
Well, first let me actually add to this thread and say that K-mart allows overnighting at some of it's large Super K-mart locations. Just like any other overnight parking remember to ask first.

On to Unions, the average UAW worker makes about $29 per hour that works out to about $60,000 a year before overtime, and they just went on strike so that they could not be laid off for the next 2 years. My point is that the average non union American worker makes about $30,000 a year, the average Engineer, makes about $65,000 a year, an average Doctor makes about $80,000 a year, average lawyer (not the sue happy ones) pulls in about $67,000 a year. Unions have given us a generation of people for whom there is no incentive to do more than become a union worker. Why bother going to college to become a Doctor, Lawyer, or Engineer when you can join the UAW and live just as good, and work less hours.

Thank you unions from around 1900 to 1960 for protecting the American worker from work place hazards and getting better workplace rights for all of us, you did a fine job and should be rightly proud of that.

Thank you unions from around the 1960's to present for rampant inflation, and my pakistani doctor, the Indian guy that wants my engineering job, and the legions of lawyers that have become sue happy just so that they can justify there spending all that money on college. Also thank you for the collapse of the Steel and auto industries in this country. Way to go you should be rightly ashamed of what you have become.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.427 seconds