Buying A New RV?

More
16 years 10 months ago #1405 by AdventPreacher
Hey military campers...I have run across a web site you might like to know about. Next time you are on your computer and simply surfing, Google "RVDirect". The selection is somewhat limited, but the prices are incredibly fair. I spoke to a Jayco dealer who became upset when he learned about the sight because the price listed was less than he could buy the unit for to resell to the public! You can put together your dream unit, and then drive to one of three or four locations in the country to pick it up. Enjoy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 9 months ago #1431 by larry6128
Replied by larry6128 on topic Re: Buying A New RV?
Hi
Thought I would list another site for a deal on Rvs. www.rvpricebusters.com I went to a local dealer for a new Bighorn by Heartland and I told him that I had a quote for The model i liked. He told me he would give me the best deal he could it was 8000.00 more than price busters. I told him that he was very high so he said he would call me back. Never heard from him.

More
16 years 8 months ago #1741 by jewelhound
Replied by jewelhound on topic Re: Buying A New RV?
I have looked at this site www.rvdirectwholesalers.com/ Has anyone bought from a discount seller? Did it work out well?

More
16 years 8 months ago #1745 by FastEagle
Replied by FastEagle on topic Re: Buying A New RV?

2003 Everest 363K 38' 14K
2004 Dodge 3500 STL-DRW-QC-LB-2WD-4.10-AUTO-CTD
USN Retired - PDRL
DOD Retired - Aircraft Mechanic
Part Timers with sticks in SC

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds