AAFES Online

More
8 years 6 months ago #14017 by greyhound73772
AAFES Online was created by greyhound73772
I recently ordered an item from AFFES online and received the wrong article. I took the article to the Tinker AFB Exchange and their customer service refused to accept it. I was told to return it to the warehouse and was directed to the UPS store. The customer service person said they were unable to access my account as the reason for not accepting the returned merchandise. I paid $10.45 to ship the package back to the warehouse.

I reordered the article and again was sent the wrong item. The return process was a repeat!

I talked with AFFES Customer Service and ask why the return instructions said to take the item to the nearest Exchange and Tinker AFB Exchange refused to accept the return. The customer service representative finally told me the local Exchange manager could decide what returns to accept or decline.

:S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #14018 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic AAFES Online
Hmmm - never heard of the exchange refusing a return item purchased at AAFES. Have only done it a very few times over the years. One a faulty laptop, and a few other items here and there that we not as we thought. Never had a problem - always a direct refund to the MStar card.

course, exchanges have certainly changed over the years - and the BX-NX privatizing has hurt us in ways not so easily determined when we shop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds