Free Reading

More
8 years 7 months ago #13920 by monkey44
Free Reading was created by monkey44
With Larry's permission, I'm posting up info about my books for members here to get free. Three books coming out over the net few months - fiction, very down2earth and gritty for those that read 'thrillers'

One: Short fiction book is up now on Amazon free from Sept 7-11 ... This site security won't allow me to link to it directly, so search Amazon books for "Predators: A six-pack of short fiction". IF you don't get there in time for the freebie promo, send me a note and I'll get one to you.

Second: Promotion on Kindle Scout - if you go to the website, and hit the 'nominate button', you will get a free copy of thriller novel when it's released in a few weeks or so. Go to 'Amazon Kindle Scout', search title 'Shuffle an Impulse', it will take you to Scout page - then click the nominate - it will record you and send book when available (date unknown at present - soon tho)

Third book is in editing and production now - will give you info when available - "Operation Crossbow", a military/spy thriller will release in a few months. If you want direct info, post your email here, or send PM, or contact me at wpd44 at hotmail dot com ... or thru my website www bill delorey dot com ... thanks, hope you all enjoy reading.

My books always free to MCG members ... see ya ! BD = M44
The following user(s) said Thank You: larryf, Sarge3398

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #13934 by Sarge3398
Replied by Sarge3398 on topic Free Reading
Just finished reading Predators...not bad, Monkey! Looking forward to the others. ;)

The only thing wrong with being retired is that you never get a day off!

More
8 years 7 months ago #13936 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Free Reading
Thx John -- two more coming in a while - full length novels ...

Altho' you're supposed to throw money at my feet for entertaining you ... or at least a cold one HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHa

More
8 years 7 months ago #13950 by Sarge3398
Replied by Sarge3398 on topic Free Reading
I've got the cold one waiting for you, if you ever go in the same direction that I do! :laugh:

The only thing wrong with being retired is that you never get a day off!

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #14019 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Free Reading - UPDATE !
OK according to Amazon rules, I can run this e-book free for a limited number of days. So, if you guys all put November 1st and November 8th on your calendar, you can download the e-book free on those two days.

I'll remind you all again just before the free dates ... hope you download it and enjoy it.

Link Here:

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016AKKQLQ?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

If you enjoy this book, please return to Amazon and post a review - it helps the marketing. All profits from this book sale go to a Medical Trust fund that supports scientific research for kids with biological mental health disorders. Thanks to yo all ... hope you enjoy the reading.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by monkey44. Reason: fix note
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge3398, greyhound73772

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds