DOGS AND OWNERS

More
9 years 1 month ago #13558 by LamSan
DOGS AND OWNERS was created by LamSan
We love pets and are happy to see so many in the FamCamps. We spend the last 3 months travelling and stayed in 3 different FamCamps and at all of them there were violations of the dog rules. At one the owners went away left two large dogs inside with the windows open and they barked for hours until the campground manager called them to come back to the RV. At the second one a dog was tied to a picnic table leg with no person outside with them and they barked at anyone walking by. At the third one an owner tied the dog to a tree and went back inside and the dog did its duty and the owner never picked it up and our neighbor was a sneaky one as hubby went outside after dark to the driver side to get something in the basement and the owner opened up the RV door and let 2 dogs outside to run loose and do what they needed to do and they barked at hubby and owner snarled at hubby for being outside when he let the dogs out.

When I read a review about hosts or managers not enforcing pet rules it rubs me the wrong way because they cannot be everywhere every minute to see these offenders. We users of the FamCamps have a responsibility to follow the rules and show respect for other campers and it seems like such a small request compared to what all the military men and women did for our country for so many years. For all of you who do follow pet rules and others rules at the FamCamps thank you so much!
The following user(s) said Thank You: waangret

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #13559 by Hank85713
Replied by Hank85713 on topic DOGS AND OWNERS
I dont think its related to the mil camps either. Some of the private CG's are lax also. But a number do not allow pets anymore so I guess you know whose fault that is now dont cha, thats right the CG!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.495 seconds