Fire extinguisher for sale

More
9 years 10 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #12909 by bill6750
I have one of the automatic fire extinguishers that you put behind the gas and electric refrigerator. If you have a fire it goes off automatically and puts the fire out. It has the mounting bracket and is fully charged and ready to work they cost over $175.00. I am asking $100 or best offer. Call 573-528-3057

Bill & Jean
Bill Retired US Army,
Viet Nam Vet, 24th Evac. Hosp.
Jean Retired from DOA
2014 Tiffin Phaeton, 40'
2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 in Toe
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by bill6750. Reason: Sold

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #12910 by LamSan
Replied by LamSan on topic Fire extinguisher for sale
What a coincidence that you should have this as a subject. A friend of ours had his class A parked in his driveway as he was leaving in the morning. Around 6:00 he saw a red glow outside and realized it was the RV on fire so he called the fire department immediately. Luckily someone had been walking their dog and saw it before he did and called it in and the fire department was there within 3 minutes. Neighbors had cameras mounted on the outside of their garage so it proved it took just minutes for the fire to become so intense the RV was totalled. It was seen on the camera it started at the refrigerator and it was confirmed by the forensic team that inspected everything. When I talked to him he mentioned this type of fire extinguisher and was sorry he had not mounted one, we had never heard of one and I bet many others have not either. Statistic wise most RV fires do start at the refrigerator so all of you out there with a gas/electric fridge should think about this safety feature.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bill6750

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.420 seconds