rv loan

More
10 years 5 months ago #12377 by sdracing
rv loan was created by sdracing
Hey everyone my name is Mike. Im looking to buy a used RV and wanted to get some input on lenders. I want buy a class A and my wife is not ready to quit work just yet. I want to stay 50,000 and down. I have found a really nice 2003 for 30,000 but cant find the length of terms I need. Thanks for the help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #12378 by Hank85713
Replied by Hank85713 on topic rv loan
we just took out a home equity loan to get ours 3.?% vs a 9% for an rv loan. Payment flexible and only need to keep open for 24 months to not pay any penalties/pre-loan things like the appraisal etc. Check with usaa or your own bank. Actually good sam also has rv loans I think, check their website.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sdracing

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 4 months ago #12383 by a Guest
Replied by a Guest on topic rv loan
redstone federal credit union based out of huntsville alabama
rv loans 3.9 and lower

More
10 years 4 months ago #12394 by sdracing
Replied by sdracing on topic rv loan
Good morning just wanted to say thank you for replying. I called and they maybe able to help me. My biggest hoop is to become a member. I really like the way they are able to deal with me. I wanted to be preapproved for a loan before making a bid on a coach. They will do this which gives me a lot more leverage. Thanks again and have a great holiday. Happy RVing. Mike

More
10 years 4 months ago #12403 by Hank85713
Replied by Hank85713 on topic rv loan
saw a recent ad by good sam, they have rv loans for around 3.9% I think it was could be lower? Dont know if its limited to their inventory or what??

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 4 months ago #12408 by a Guest
Replied by a Guest on topic rv loan

sdracing wrote: Good morning just wanted to say thank you for replying. I called and they maybe able to help me. My biggest hoop is to become a member. I really like the way they are able to deal with me. I wanted to be preapproved for a loan before making a bid on a coach. They will do this which gives me a lot more leverage. Thanks again and have a great holiday. Happy RVing. Mike

becoming a member is pretty easy via mail but there are still some hoops to jump to prove your who you are because of 9/11.
if you join...you will never be unhappy they are superior to navy federal and usaa, in fact they make those guys look like two year olds in service.

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds