Ninja Cooking System

More
11 years 7 months ago #10529 by karylkoch
We travel in our RV fulltime, and I am always looking for something that makes our lives easier,because of living in a smaller base. We so not have a standard oven, and I did not want a toaster oven. We have the convection Microwave oven, which has limited space. I saw the Ninja cooking system on TV, and realize it is the same size as my slowcooker. It sautes, sears, slow cooks, and has a oven that steams cook. I realized that I would for one have less dishes to clean and would not need a extra pan to sear my food before slowcooking. I also like the idea of the fast cooking steam oven. I could get rid of my pressure cooker, that I use for tougher grades of meat and fast cooking. I like that it automatically turns to warm when the time cooking runs out. It is a new product and I am always Leary of infomercials. I understand they started on infomercials with there blender system, and I know a lot of people who have them and really like them. I also see them sold in many stores. If anyone has bought a Cooking system, could you please let me know how you like it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #10534 by karylkoch
Replied by karylkoch on topic Re: Ninja Cooking System
We had a gift certificate, and used it to buy one at BJ's yesterday. I will be steam cooking pork chops tonight.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.506 seconds