WARRANTY: GOOD SAM CLUB VS OTHERS ?

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #10250 by JCSme2008
OK NOW THAT I AM PICKING UP MY RV NEXT WEEK. I HEAR ABOUT THE "GOOD SAM CLUB". I HAVR REVIEWED THERE WEBSITE AND MADE A FEW PHONE CALLS:
- I RECEIVED A FREE MEMBERSHIP. :woohoo:
- I CALLED ABOUT THE ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE. :)
- I CALLED ABOUT THE EXTENDED SERVICE PLAN. :unsure:
- I CALLED ABOUT THE INSURANCE PLAN. :unsure:

WHAT IS YOUR HONEST OPINION ON ALL THEIR PLANS AND SERVICE. THE LAST THING I WANT IS TO BE STUCK WITH A PLAN AND NOT BE COVERED. :blush:

... AND WHAT ABOUT ACC WARRANTY GROUP, WESTERN GENERAL, PHOENIX AMERICA, ETC.

JACK

2005 FLEETWOOD DISCOVERY 38U
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by JCSme2008.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #10252 by stanbnv
I've been a life member for a good many years, and while I haven't seen too many benefits of being a member, the Roadside Assistance Plan has worked very well for us. We've used it 3 different times, to have flats on our 5er changed, all in the deserts of Aridzona and Nevada when the temp was over 100, and they have saved me of having to lay on hot pavement while cutting a tire tred that was wrapped around the axel.
Good Sam is now part of Affinity Group and now my Life Membership is supposed to give me the same discounts at Camping World as their membership card. We'll see.

More
11 years 9 months ago #10254 by vegasims
WHAT DOES EVERYONE OR ANYONE THINK ABOUT ACC WARRANTY???? PLEASE HELP, WE WANT TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION ON A WARRANTY, I AM JSCME2008'S WIFE AND WE ARE NEW TO THE RV FAMILY..THANKS

More
11 years 9 months ago #10255 by rvgrammy1953
We were members of AAA for years, but this last year while planning our up coming trip West, we discovered that membership with Good Sam (CG discounts, Roadside Assistance, and Extended Warranty) is a better deal. So dropped the AAA and are now Good Sam members. Are quite satisfied so far. And the benefits at Camping World for stuff is nice, too. Their customer service folks are very helpful and have answered all our questions....
The following user(s) said Thank You: BethLL

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds