thinking about going to Branson

More
17 years 1 month ago #514 by FastEagle
Here is a nice research web page for Branson. You will Find thirty-five RV Parks/Campgrounds listed in the Tourist Information section under the lodging tab. Have fun. We stayed in the state park right down town when we were there and right on the river.

www.branson.com/index.html

FastEagle

2003 Everest 363K 38' 14K
2004 Dodge 3500 STL-DRW-QC-LB-2WD-4.10-AUTO-CTD
USN Retired - PDRL
DOD Retired - Aircraft Mechanic
Part Timers with sticks in SC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 3 days ago #790 by LJaynes
If your an escapee member you can stay at Turkey Creek in Holister on Bus 65. Full hookups and cable, modem hook up or Wi-Fi(fee). Rate is $13 for 30 amp $15 for 50 amp; I stayed a week and it cost $86. Non-members can stay if sites are available at a higher rate about $5 to $6(not positive onthe non-member rate. I is about 1mile from old downtown old Branson.

More
16 years 2 months ago #2729 by FastEagle
The park we stayed in is no longer a city/state park. For a down town location it is very secluded and there is a super market right outside the entrance that keeps you off the busy streets. It is on our spring/summer stop list again this year.

www.tldirectory.com/search/index.cfm?act...40001273&ref=535
www.bransonparksandrecreation.com/rv_park.htm

FastEagle

USN Retired - PDRL

More
16 years 1 month ago #2757 by utmtman
Almost all the rv parks as well as stores and show houses give you 10% discount if you show your military id including dav, vfw, and any other veteran organization you are a member of.

More
15 years 11 months ago #3267 by FastEagle
US Army MWR web site recommends the below listed RV Park in Branson. They give a 15% discount to Active Duty Military & Retirees.

www.bransonrvparks.com/
bransonveteranswelcomecenter.com/home

FastEagle

USN Retired - PDRL

More
15 years 11 months ago #3274 by utmtman
I dont know if you have ever been to that rv park FastEagle but I have and I would not recommend it to anyone. First the park is built on the side of a hill so you have to go down or up hill going thru the park. Walking down and back to the laundry there bout kicked my butt. Second they are next to a theme park with rides that run all day with lots of people and screaming riders. Than about 8 or 9 at night they set of fireworks for 30 minutes. I think I had enough of that booming in the army to last me a long time. And I can do without all the screaming people and the noise of rides running around and around.

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds