RV Park at VFW Post 2206

More
15 years 2 months ago #5651 by FastEagle
Found this in; “The SMART Traveler”.

If you're going across I-10 in FL and are a Veteran/belong to any Veterans organization you can rent a space with a FHU + CATV by the day, week or month on VFW Post 2206 property. The Post itself has a large canteen, a dining room and serves 3-4 meals a week. The Post phone # is 386-752-501 and you can call for directions and rates. The mailing address is; VFW Post 2206 P.O. Box 276 Lake City, FL 32056

FastEagle

2003 Everest 363K 38' 14K
2004 Dodge 3500 STL-DRW-QC-LB-2WD-4.10-AUTO-CTD
USN Retired - PDRL
DOD Retired - Aircraft Mechanic
Part Timers with sticks in SC
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: greyhound73772

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #5694 by larrygranny1
it would be nice to have a listing of all the VFW's, Legions etc that have this . I've looked on Google but have never had any good results.

More
14 years 9 months ago #6337 by garymic
Replied by garymic on topic Re:RV Park at VFW Post 2206
There is also an American Legion Post, up the road from NAS Jacksonville and by I-10/I-95 who also has several hookup sites, it's not too bad a location when I stopped by the post a couple years ago. Just wanted to post this on here for anyone needing to find it...

More
9 years 9 months ago #13037 by mauerrc
Replied by mauerrc on topic RV Park at VFW Post 2206
New to the forum but, have more info on this subject. There is a guy out there who compiled a list of where he has traveled. It is VFW specific. I have found a few different ones. By looking where I want to go or are passing through. Then I pick up the phone and call them to find out. Rick

Time to create page: 0.429 seconds