Copays

More
6 years 2 months ago #16537 by greyhound73772
Copays was created by greyhound73772
Is anyone else seeing an increase in the number of maintenance medication requiring copays with Express Scripts (Tricare For Life)? Used to be, using Express Scripts home delivery by mail was free. Since the first of the year, I’m seeing an increase in the number of my medications requiring a copay.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #16538 by JJnLilly
Replied by JJnLilly on topic Copays
All TriCare prescription cost were raised on Feb 1. Seven Dollar for all 'escripts' and $10 for others. It is the law now.

More
6 years 2 months ago #16539 by LamSan
Replied by LamSan on topic Copays
Fortunately for us Lambert gets his meds through the VA as he is 100% disabled and I get mine at MacDill AFB so for now no fees. Tricare now has a contract with Walgreens once again and we both got viral bronchitis while traveling and the co-pays for one time meds at Walgreens were all less than $5.00.

More
6 years 2 months ago #16540 by floridakamper
Replied by floridakamper on topic Copays
All of our generic's that used to be free are now $7, others are $20 and some are $49.

More
6 years 2 months ago #16545 by dubob
Replied by dubob on topic Copays
I'm glad I dropped escripts a couple years ago and do all my meds on base at Hill AFB, UT. Escripts was way too much hassle with out-of-stock conditions on common hypertension meds I use. They were out-of-stock at least once a year and sometimes twice a year. Never had that problem at Hill.

Bob Hicks, from Utah
I’m 76 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
“Free men don't ask permission to bear arms.” ― Glen Aldrich

More
6 years 2 months ago #16546 by JJnLilly
Replied by JJnLilly on topic Copays
Great for those of you who live near a military installation, but none even within a decent drive for us so we will take what we can get.

FYI, each time a doctor 'writes' out on paper a prescription he/she gets "gigged." They are strongly encouraged to use electronic prescriptions.

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds