RV campsite? Community Farm

More
6 years 4 months ago #16470 by lut2018
Starting a RV campsite/ community farm in NW Florida just North in the town of Altha
Nothing is set up now, Just starting this been checking on all the zoning and everything that I have to do
I have 35 acres that my father left me who was a veteran in WWll.
I have Parkinson and unable to do any work on the farm.
I will like to make 4 RV lots to start off with. Each renter will be responsible for a 1/4
of the expenses sitting it up. Going to need a Well, Septic Tank, utility poles hooked up
I figured this will cost under $3,000 each.
plus $100.00 each month on the first
Also, each member will get use of a 1 acre parcel. to plant a garden, put up a shed most
anything in reason.
you will be able to have a slab put down and a roof for your RV at your expense
I will do a 3 year lease with these 4 renters.
Wile most RV places charging $300.00 around here for a one month least after the expenses
are paid, you will just have to pay $100.00 per month
I will not take any money right now. working through the details Will wait until we get
4 people and I will make everything available so you can see what is going on
If you are interested, please get in touch with me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #16471 by floridakamper
Neat way to advertise a commercial campground for free. I wonder if Larry has a "paid advertising" opportunity for you to advertise on this website. Happy New Year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swim-bike-run-1

More
6 years 3 months ago #16513 by Swim-bike-run-1

floridakamper wrote: Neat way to advertise a commercial campground for free. I wonder if Larry has a "paid advertising" opportunity for you to advertise on this website. Happy New Year.

My fave part was the "stolen valor" of exploiting his grandfathers service in WW2, as though his grandfathers service paid his way into the club much like the dependant logic of modern day you use to see USAA use in their silly car insurance commercial of Veterans relatives holding a sponsoring veterans picture (gift horse) saying "earned in blah blah blah" hahaha...total female logic moment usaa was quick to end that commercial campaign as it was so insulting to veterans."

Wish honor towards veterans returned, and this "I'm a sponsored, never served so that makes me above service members/veterans as I'm a guest" attitude went away...

Time to create page: 0.491 seconds