Physical Address Domicile 40 mile of MTF

More
9 years 9 months ago #13051 by mauerrc
Thank you all for the replies. Now how about does anyone know of a Mail Forwarding/Physical Address/Domicile within the restricted mileage radius. We will not be keeping our current location on the east coast. I have to head back home... out west can't breath to many people east of the Mississippi and the reason for being here is over. Magic Blue DoD card. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #13052 by Kokomo36
We have used St. Brendans for years. www.sbimailservice.com/index.html
Excellent service, FL Domicile (no State income tax), close to Jacksonville NAS if that matters? No experience with Tricare issues - sorry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mauerrc

More
9 years 9 months ago #13053 by floridakamper
The St. Brendan's Isle mail forwarding is a popular service for RVer's and is very close to NAS Jacksonville. But, I don't think your plan of using TRICARE Prime, which would have you assigned to a doc {primary care manager) in a specific place.... let's say close to NAS Jacksonville, will work for a traveling RV member. You're right, you can receive ER services out of your local area and by contacting your Primary Care Manager (PCM)you can get permission for a "one time" permission to see a doc out of area for an URGENT medical issue. But you can't get permission for routine care and your PCM is going to require regular visits to their office for preventative health care and medication refills. There is an option under Prime to see any TRICARE doc, but your cost share would be VERY high. I hope you investigate other options like using TRICARE Standard and getting a supplement from someplace like NCOA or MOAA.

More
9 years 9 months ago #13058 by stanbnv
Out west, Nevada has no state income tax, but license fees are high, and we used a local Mail Boxes etc. for our address. The state of Nevada didn't seem to care. The state of Washington has no state income tax and license fees are low, (east of the mountains), but they don't like PMBs, unless you live on a boat. I wrote the state senator of my old hometown what I thought of that deal. I know that a lot of fulltimers use someplace in South Dakota, and the Escapees club in Texas is popular too. Both states have no personal income tax. Wyoming has no state income tax either but I don't know much about it.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds