Hill AFB Utah

More
13 years 8 months ago #7583 by floridakamper
Hill AFB Utah was created by floridakamper
Arrived at Hill AFB today and what a pleasant surprise the
Famcamp is. The campground host, De was super and got me parked in minutes of arriving and checked me in at the picnic table next to my rig. And what a bargain this place is at $14 a night for FHU. I don't want to say it too loud or they'll raise the price.
The following user(s) said Thank You: uz2brt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #8100 by Blackhawk
Replied by Blackhawk on topic Re: Hill AFB Utah
Over the years there has been many complaints to base commander, IG, and MWR regarding Howard.

You guessed it --- nothing was, or will be done, to correct his RUDENESS.

He used to keep paper copies of customer's credit card numbers, personal information, etc stacked on his desk in the tiny office he has.

We heard that after the base legal office was conacted about this practice he stopped it....so we think.

He threw a fit when he found out someone turned him in for this. His comment was "well, this makes it harder on me..so it will be harder on them." ((What ever that means))

I rate Howard in with TONY from Travis and Ann from Wright Patterson AFB.

All three of them should be replaced.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8563 by Hammar66
Replied by Hammar66 on topic Re: Hill AFB Utah
We spent most of November and December at the Hill AFB Famcamp. We found Howard to be very helpful, his advice and help was very much appreciated. We are new to RV'ing having bought our rig in November and movedimmediately into the famcamp. the camp host was there to assist us and get us settled. The only complaint I have is that it took a long time to process our credit card. The proximity to base facilities, and the cleanliness of the camp make it a destination we will return to.

Time to create page: 0.440 seconds