Fallon NAS RV Park

• a Guest
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 2 months ago #278 by a Guest
Fallon NAS RV Park was created by a Guest
I was at Fallon a couple years ago and it was a disaster, I see they have expanded, has anyone stayed there lately? It used to be hard to get a spot, what about now? There are no recent reviews, so I was hopeing someone might give me an update.
Thanks
Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 2 months ago #298 by Chiefswife
Replied by Chiefswife on topic Re: Fallon NAS RV Park
Frank, we have never stayed there but I did call them last week to ask if reservations were necessary mid April and the man told me that we shouldn't need them but if I wanted to we had to do it 45 days in advance..... Also I guess its in walking distance of the NEX. The wewbsite that I went to (and I can't find it again) shows an area that looks like a parking lot, tight spaces...
Will submit review after our stay
When were you planning on going?

• a Guest
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 2 months ago #304 by a Guest
Replied by a Guest on topic Re: Fallon NAS RV Park
We are planning on early April, however this is subject to change as medical tests may delay our departure from Nellis

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 1 month ago #408 by a Guest
FrankandSandy,

Aloha to you neighbor! Our friends Don and Char stayed at Fallon last year after leaving Nellis. They had no problem getting in. They said the FamCamp was nice and everything was not too far away. They even had the grandchildren come and stay with them off and on, so the sites had to be spacious enough for them to B-B-Q :)

Hope when you travel, it's on a cool day out of the desert! Have a good one!

Stay Healthy and Safe!
4NT

• a Guest
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 1 month ago #410 by a Guest
doreen
Glad to see that Falon has cleaned up their act. We were going to go thru there, however we are now planning on going thru Calif to stop and visit friends and family in Chico area. We are still getting our Dr and Dental work done and hope to have it all completed by mid April. Its really nice to see you out more lately. I'm sure you feel the same.
Frank

More
17 years 1 month ago #516 by Chiefswife
Replied by Chiefswife on topic Re: Fallon NAS RV Park
I called yesterday for reservations and the man told me they were having a "water" problem. He felt it would be fixed by the time we get there on the 22nd but you might want to call if going now. 775 426-2598
Also remember if you get there on the weekends or night you have to call security for entrance and go to the south gate.

Time to create page: 0.505 seconds