Re: Charleston AFB Famcamp

• a Guest
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 11 months ago #835 by a Guest
Re: Charleston AFB Famcamp was created by a Guest
Glenn
This was just a rebuttal to a review that I thought was out in left field. When we visited this CG we did not know about this website or I would have submitted it then. It is now 6 months later and things may have changed (hopefully for the better) and I feel my "not so flattering remarks" may not be valid at this time. I will submit reviews and photos of CG's as we visit them, however it may be a few months before I get back to a military CG. We are in Medford, Oregon and will be for about two months yet.
Thanks for the kind word of encouragment. I enjoy reading the daily stuff in the "Forum" and keeping up with the updated reviews of most of the CG's, at least the ones I have visited or will probably visit in the future.
This is a GREAT website that Larry has opened, and I see it as only getting better as more and more users visit and use it.
We all have differences in our likes and dislikes, this really shows in the different reviews. I just thought the review from mr crotchety was way off, and wanted to put in my two cents worth. I felt that the other reviews were pretty much on the mark.
Later

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds