Eagle Hammock host injured

More
14 years 7 months ago #6601 by jsummers
The greatest camp host ever, Charly, fell this last week and is recouping now. Her husband said nothing was broke in her fall off the office's front steps, but she's bruised and sore all over. If you've ever met Charly or dealt w/ her , you'll understand what she does for Eagle Hammock. Maybe we could all send her a "get-well" email.
Plus. Flash !! Kings Bay, NSB NEX gas station now has DIESEL. $2.39 as of today.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #6602 by a Guest
Replied by a Guest on topic Re:Eagle Hammock host injured
Thanks for the info on Charley, we will be going there shortly for a few days on our way to see family in N.C. and your suggestion is super about sending her get well cards. She is one of a kind and she exemplifies what a camp host should be. Also thanks for info about the diesel now on base, not sure if I can get my 45' class A in and out safely but will certainly take a look.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6616 by jsummers
There are diesel pumps in the outside isle, but it still might be tight turning. I'm not an expert at driving a 45' MH. However, the price was only 2cents cheaper than off base. The Yellowpumps and pump handles say "BIO Diesel", but they are NOT. I asked insude & after some troubles they are using regular highway diesel only.

Time to create page: 0.413 seconds