South Carolina Facility

More
14 years 11 months ago #6060 by skyking8
I'm looking for a combination cabin/rv facility in SC near Charleston. Has anyone used the villas at Foster Creek? If so what are they like and how close are they to the campground?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #6061 by cheldreth
The villas are located very near the Foster Creek campground. I have no idea what they are like inside but they look tolerable from the outside.

Curt

Curt Heldreth
Retired US Army
Retired HS Teacher
Copilot: Mary, NC Guardian ad Litem
Activities Director: Roscoe the Beagle
2006 Bounder 35E
2010 Malibu LS

More
14 years 11 months ago #6069 by Ed Kelly
Replied by Ed Kelly on topic Re:South Carolina Facility
We have stayed at James Island on many occassions. It is a county park and they have cabins within walking distance of the campground. You are five minutes from down town.

Ed & Joan

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 11 months ago #6070 by a Guest
Replied by a Guest on topic Re:South Carolina Facility
I would agree with Cheldreth, we have stayed at Foster Creek several times and the villas do look nice from the outside. There are usually numerous cars parked at them so folks must be using them. You can easily walk back and forth from the RV Park to the Villas as you can see the Villas depending where you are parked in the RV Park.

More
14 years 10 months ago #6120 by skyking8
Replied by skyking8 on topic Re:South Carolina Facility
Appreciate the info. Looks like we'll try for Foster Creek. I'm a firm believer in the "parking lot test."

James Island cabins look very nice on the website, but since they prohibit alcohol and charge an outrageous 13.5% accomandation tax, I think I'll pass.

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds